terça-feira, 27 de maio de 2014

Stay

It’s 5 in the mourning and the sun is almost rising
the birds outside started to sing
and I’m looking at Venus and thinking of
how love can make it difficult for us to give up on
someone.
It hurts less giving up on giving up than
giving up on someone.
I’m thinking of how we are right now,
how I’m afraid you’ll leave again,
even knowing that we’re not that fine 
anymore.
Still, I don’t want you to leave.
I want you to stay.
Stay.
Stay because even not knowing how I feel
about you anymore, we had a great year.
Stay because of that connection I felt with you,
because I think it still exists somewhere between us.
Stay because there were times I thought we were
thinking of the same thing at the same time.
Stay because everytime I hear that song, that lately is kind chasing me, I remind of you.
Stay because when you are by my side everything is better.
Stay because when you’re by my side I try not to be so egocentric.
Stay because I want to take care of you. 
Stay because I want to keep discovering who you are, your layers. 

Stay, because if you go, it will be for the last time,
and I don’t want to lose you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário